This short guide will explain what a social media workflow is, and teach you how to fine-tune and optimize every stage.
That way, you can discover a process that lets you reach your social media goals, grow your community, and put out great content — consistently.
Uncover in the guide:
- What is a social media workflow? The basic elements to reflect on, and questions to ask yourself when designing your workflow.
- Optimization Stage #1: Ideation and research: Tried and tested creativity hacks to keep ideas flowing.
- Optimization Stage #2: Planning and scheduling: Taking advantage of automation and social media publishing tools to save time and energy.
- Optimization Stage #3: Team roles and responsibilities: Best practices for communication and delegation within your social media team.
- Optimization Stage #4: Measure for success: Knowing what success on social media looks like for you, and staying accountable to your goals.